Triton - Rock-paper-scissors Champion (ke)
Win 25 matches against the Twilek rock-paper-scissors champion in Tritonia (w, d, se, u, n from bays).
TIER 1 (first 10 matches)
S -->-- P
1. Winners repeat
2. Losers change
- When she encounters a new player, she will always play paper first based on the assumption that most players will pick rock first.
- If she wins, she assumes the player will think she will play the same thing again, instead she plays what they played.
- If the Twilek loses, she will play the thing that didn't come up in the next round.
- In both cases, she moves backwards in the triangle above.
- In the event of a draw, she will pick randomly.
- The easiest way to beat her is to play scissors as your first move, then simply pick what she played in the previous round for the next round.
TIER 2 (matches 11 through 20)
- She always picks randomly.
TIER 3 (after match 20)
- She always picks randomly, and cheats 25% of the time.
After you have won 25 matches, you get the mini as well as an adornment.