Yavin-4 / Deathstar / Tatooine - A new hope (bn)
||adorn + 20000 exp
||final walkthrough added
An Ithorian image appears in front of you.
We lost a personal droid of our ambassador over Tatooine, the type of
droid was R2D2. Thankfully it doesn't contain any sensitive materials,
but it makes keeping schedule most uncomfortable. We suspect that Jawa
have captured it. Please hurry before those little creatures ruin our
precious droid! We will reward generously.
This mission is recommended for levels 12 and up, for Alliance members
- The Stormtrooper uniform consists of six pieces: five pieces of armour and a weapon. Luckily all pieces can be 'found' on the Death Star. Wear it all, wield the rifle and you'll be able to go to level 5.
- In the research area some testing is being done on a prototype, you may be able to attain it.
- In the crew quarters you should be able to find some equipment amongst some troopers' personal belongings.
- In the storage area are a number of vehicles, AT-ATs, AT-STs, tanks, landspeeders, etc. In one of them some equipment can be found.
- In the medical station some trooper may have forgotten his equipment.
- In the Recreation area you might find some equipment at one of the simulations.
- You might be able to find some used equipment in the trash somewhere, e.g. in the mess hall.
From Bays: 4w, s, enter sandcrawler, s, exa r2, give 1000 credits to Jawa
(make sure R2D2 is following you), remove fragment, listen to recording, n, out,
6w, 5s, w, s, enter, (wait for Ben Kenobi). Once Ben finishes, you can now go board the Death Star.
You will need the white armour set to get to level 5 on the Death Star:
The White set is only AC 4 and you need it to get access to areas on the
All parts are worn by the Imperial Speeder Bike Patrol at
and by the guards at the Imperial Base at Despayre.
Some pieces can be found on the troopers inside the
which orbits Asylum.
It's also possible to get the pieces on Death Star itself:
From Level 5 elevators, w, nw, press button, n, kill guard (fairly easy), guard will stop
combat and say:
- Prototype stormtrooper armour: from bays: n, press button, n, ne, nw, n, exa keypad, remove cover,
short keypad, press button, w, exa equipment, exa armour, steal armour.
- White Armour Gloves: From bays: n, w, enter tank, kill engineer, loot spanner and a
maintenance card, out, enter AT-ST, insert card, aim landspeeder, fire, out, open hatch,
enter hatch, exa dashboard, pull dashboard, take gloves.
- White Armour utility belt: From Death Star bays: n, press button, n, nw, w, press button, enter,
press 3, out, w, nw, w, sw, press button, 2w, 2sw, e, exa chair, take belt, kill NPC
(Trooper or Bothan spy depending on Guild), get hook from corpse, go back to elevator for
- White Armour boots: From Level 3 Elevators: w, s, sw, press button, se, e, n, open locker 1-18.
It is in one of the lockers - go back to elevator for next piece.
- White Armour helmet: From Level 3 Elevators: w, s, press button, 3e, 2s, enter door 3, exa bike,
take helmet - go back to elevator for next piece
- A heavy blaster rifle: From Level 3 Elevators: w, s, sw, w, press button, sw, exa grate,
break grate, enter grate. You are in the garbage disposal unit (remember Episode IV?). Exa garbage,
take comm-link, exa comm-link, read label, press button. Exa garbage, again, get rifle,
some spam will start about you screaming to C3PO to stop the disposal unit. Sit out the spam,
you'll end up on level 1 - go all west, press button, enter, *Wear White Set*,
press 5 twice.
Guard says: If you leave me alive, I will tell you a secret.
He will ask you for 500 credits, give 500 credit to guard, he will tell you a three digit code,
go back to elevator.
From Level 5 elevators, w, s, sw, n, n, toss hook, 2n, 2u (now on level 7)
From level 7 lift: 2w, s, sw, e, kill Motti (somewhat tough, should be able to kill
in one run with full armour and a couple heals), get code cylinder,
wear cylinder, w, ne, n, 2e, lift 5, press button, e, se, 2n, toss hook, n
The code is: 52NosS
In the room north of the bridge swing, type on the keyboard the 3 digit code
(exactly with caps and lowercase) this will give you the prison code, n, 2u, lift 5,
press button, e, n, ne, e, press button, 2n, nw, w, sw, kill the 2 guys in that room (may require
a healing run - not too bad) enter the prison code, aa23,
Leia will give you the plans to the DS, leave as soon as she does,
multiple guards will enter the room and attack you when she leaves - return to lvl 5 elevator.
From level 5 elevators: enter, press 1, 2e, there will be 2 guards guarding the path, toss credit,
wait for guard to leave, use the force, wait for other guard to leave, path,
remove panel, turn spool, cw, leave the deathstar, go to Yavin.
From bays: n, kill the guard (low wc, high hps), enter the temple, kill guard
(again, low wc, high hps), temple, e, enter cupboard, look at cans, press button, 2e,
give plans to Willard, he will give you x-wing keys, e, wait for briefing text,
enter x-wing, launch, attack death star.
Wait for text saying to start attack run:
[radio] Red Lead/Dreis: Get set for your attack run.
The TIEs close in for the kill...
Red Lead explodes.
enter trench, target port, target port (to turn it off again)
Wait for text about Han Solo saying you are all clear, and text saying You feel a ripple in the Force
telling you to fire!
shoot port, orbit, land, approach Leia
Go back to: Yavin-4